Monday, October 13, 2008

HEADSHOTS!!!!! :)

So basically today was a fabulously terrific amazing day!!!! Why you may ask? Well the answer is simple... it's headshot day!!!! Like three weeks ago or something the students in the drama department were able to get these amazing glamour shots taken... and i just got mine today!And I am basically dying to show them off cuz they look pretty great!!! :)

7 comments:

Sher said...

Wow! Aren't you beautiful!!! You are looking fine girlfriend. j/k but seriously it's hard for your mommy to see her little "pumpkin, munchkin, girl" looking so grown up. Yikes, I think we'll change our phone number, I'm afraid all the boys will be calling and the phone will just keep ringing off the hook. M****n better be respectful & good to you or there'll be someone waiting just to take his place.

Lyns said...

Oh silly mommy! Who is M****n? Haha just kidding!M****n is very respectful! Who did you have in mind to take his place? Are you telling me that i have an arranged marriage? well then i'm going to elope... in five years.. and you will never know about it... except for the fact that i just told you... but oh well... :P I am a fine looking girlfriend amn't I? hehe :) well toodles!!!

Sher said...

Ok so M****n is very respectful but is he good to you too??? As for eloping in 5 years hmmmm we'll have to talk about that one. I'm all for it since that will be a lot more cost effective than planning a big huge wedding and reception. hehehe, I can use the money we saved to go on a trip to Europe or a cruise to Alaska since I will be all alone. *tear* *tear* :( *sniffles* *endless sobbing* ..... jk! More like good luck M****n and best wishes!!! Thanks for taking her off my hands. HEHEHE ;)

Lyns said...

Oh so i can elope? HAHA! And of course M****n is good to me, if he wasn't respectful i don't think he would be... :) Sheesh! I didn't know you wanted to get rid of me that bad! :(..... oh well I'll just have to run away to a certain state where my future husband is waiting... maybe i'll make him come rescue me.... :) Wouldn't that be so cute?! Hmmmm.... :)

Marisa said...

Gosh Lynnsee I'm pretty much jealous now!!! Yeah I pretty much don't like you anymore!!! Why do you have to be so gorgeous?!?! Psh you suck! Hehe jk! I should print your picture out and put it on my binder and be like yeah I'm related to her so we have the same jeans! So I can be gorgeous too I just don't show it! :p That's what I'll do. I'm a genious! (hope everything is spelt right) ((that would be soooo embarrassing!!!))

Lyns said...

haha! sorry... But guess what you spelled genes wrong you said jeans like the ones you wear... but thats ok... :)Would you really put a pic of me on your binder? I think that it would be amazing!!!! But actually they did touch ups on my pic. so i really don't look that amazing.... just the pic does... :) but thanks anyways...

GREENS said...

So apparently, I don't need to tell you how gorgeous you look. You are growing up way too fast!! Love Ya!!