Okay, it's a new day and I am trying something new, which is not entirely comfortable for me, however at my daughter's and cousin's encouragement, I have created a blog. So this being the first day of the rest of my life.....what could be better than doing something I've never done before? My cousin Sandy and I are in San Francisco enjoying the time celebrating us! We both are celebrating a monumental birthday and have had fun the past few days seeing the sights.
Morgan's home 12/11/13
12 years ago
4 comments:
Yay!!! You are now in the blogging world or whatever it's called. Now you're kool. Like me! :D But not as much... JK
Well for your info. dearie... this is your favorite cousin who was born first.. and so i am automatically cooler than you! So HA! Plus we don't need a blog to make us cool... it just comes NATURALLY!!! Hehe...
It doesn't matter that you are older. I am still cooler even though I am younger. That's like your mom or someone saying I'm cooler than you cuz I'm older. everyong knows that old people aren't cooler!!!!!!!! So what now gramma!?!?!
It was WAY fun being in SF with you. It was a trip I will Never forget! Love ya tons!!
Post a Comment