Ok so now it is your FAVORITE Lynnsee speaking and I just took over the computer from my mother!!!! WAHAHA! So anyways... yeah. So pretty much i had an awesome time while my mother was on the west coast with out me... it was pretty neat... it rained alot, but i lived... so what is my life like? Well... basically I am going to school and then play practice where i sing and dance like a napkin... (the play is Beauty and the Beast) so i am basically a dancing napkin and a cute one at that... :) so yeah today in particular after I did that i came home and was a perfect little girl (since I am pretty much grounded from the phone and computer at the moment... yeah i wont tell that story...) so i did my chores and homework :( and then i painted my toenails bright RED! YEAH! SO now i am just typing even though i amn't supposed to... Sorry that i use incorrect english and poor grammar and such, but oh well... :) P.S. i am in an honors english class, but I figure that this isn't english class so i could care less how i spell and type and stuff... :) So now you will see a picture of FABULOUS ME!!! Who wouldn't want to?? Hehe... TA- DUH! This was me last year but a more recent one is coming soon. :) TTFN! Mwah! :)
So now that I have returned to the computer, I've sent my perfect daughter off to do the dishes. Can you believe she thinks she has such a rough life with the meanest mother in the world, but that can be a whole other topic for another day. I prefer to remember the fun memories of leaving my heart in San Francisco...here are a few pics enjoy!
1 comment:
Love your blog. You two are way too much fun!! I love to hear about your goings on! What great pictures of SF Sherrie!! :)
Post a Comment