Ok so basically I couldn't think of an insanely awesome title so I just named this page what i have been doing for like the past hour or so... :) bottling peaches... so I am pretty bored... OH! I could totally tell about Homecoming and my birthday, but i don't really want to... but to make two long stories very very short, they both were a BLAST!!!! :) And now I am dating which is pretty awesome! Ok so I got these pics taken like three weeks ago and I think that i'll put like two of them on here ok? Hold on and let me see if i am genius enough to do it... :) Geez! ok so my math is also horrible so basically instead of two pics i am doing five, but they take like
fifty years to upload! hmph!


Haha! I did it! :) so yeah that is basically all... :) well i've been working ALOT today, so I am pretty much gonna go now... :) Toodles! :) Have a fantastically wonderfully amazing day! :) My love to you all! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment