Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lynnsee Lou!!!!

Hello doods! It is myself once again... So pretty much i am amazing at the moment.... I got asked to homecoming last wednesday and i was pretty excited! Here is the story... (please excuse any errors due to grammar and spelling and just enjoy the amazing story) .... One fateful Wednesday night around 10:30 p.m. the doorbell rang and so I ran to answer it, and there on the porch was a bright orange folder indicating that it was "Top Secret, for Lynnsee's eyes only!" As I slowly opened it there was a note inside that said "follow the twine to the scene of the crime." and there tied to the door handle was a line of twine. i followed it all around my yard and down the street
to where it was tied to a yield sign, and there on the ground , surrounded by caution tape, was a dead body outline... like the ones in crime scene investigations... and next to it were the words, "I'm 'dying' to go to homecoming with you! -Matt" so of course being a girl i was very excited so i ran back to my house to call someone and tell them, but in my haste, i forgot that there was twine all over the place and it was dark so i couldn't see it and so i ran into it and cut my wrist open... :( So anyways it was pretty great! But it think that i am most excited about it cuz Matt and I both have the same birthday but he is eight hours older! Anyways i got these really cute headshot pics. taken on friday so maybe i'll have to put some of them on here too when i get them! I think it is really cool cuz the pics are a really good price and instead of just getting like two pics, they give you your whole shoot on a disk! So yeah. So pretty much this weekend i helped with stuff for the play... such as making antlers, you know, like in the Gaston song he says "I use antlers in all of my decorating" yeah i got to help make the antlers out of coat hangers and newspaper/ paper mache. and then i went to Hale theatre and saw the play "big" so cute! and yeah... today my toenails are no longer RED, but a LIGHT PURPLE!!!!! and my fingers are a really dark MAROON color... well... i don;t know what else to say... so yeah... i guess i better finish getting ready for school tomorrow... and be prepared for next weeks blog.. it will be all about my birthday and homecoming, complete with cute pics! TTFN! (i got that quote from tigger off of winnie the pooh) MWAH!!!!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Hey favorite cousin!!! Guess who it is?!? YOUR favotite cousin!!! :D Anyways that is the cutest story ever!! I wish more guys were cute like that! You are so amazingly lucky! So are you like totally ready to be 16? I'm so excited for you! I have it written all over my calendar and planners! I'm like more excited for your birthday than mine!! HeHe But guess what? When I'm fourteen I will be able to go to dances too!!!!!!! YES! I'm way excited for that! My FIRST *cough* *cough* *second* DaNcE!! :) Can't wait! Anyways you are so cute dear! I totally need to visit you again, I dont think a week was long enough... sad :( We will have to do another month one :D That might be long enough... might, no promises! LOL why am i such a nerd?!?! It's all ur fault i swear! HEHE JK!:F any-who i should prolly go... I have stupid yes STUPID homework! What is this world coming to?!?! Homework on the weekend? Thats InSaNiTy!! haha thats like my favorite thing to say :) anyways i will call you sometime SOON!! That way we can spill our gossip Tee Hee not that i have any... nuh uh not me... my lips are sealed :$ HA!! who am i kidding?!?! Of course i have gossip! I mean I'M MARISA!!! Haha that would be insanity if i didnt have gossip!!! psh me and no gossip shouldnt even be in the same sentence together! Thats like grammatically incorrect! Not that i care obviously... ANYWAYS BYE!!!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
~MaRiSa GrEeN~