Sunday, January 18, 2009

Haga Haga Haga... (doncha love inside jokes?)

So basically I'm just sitting here and getting squished by my fabulous friend ADRI!!! And it is a lovely Sunday... :) MY blogs never have a point... so there really is no point in reading them umless you just want a good laugh and to sit there and make fun of my lame-o comments... Adri just commented that I have a picture of my fabulous self as a desktop background... then she said I was concieded... Psh... no I am hot... I mean not... :) So yeah... Life is goin'.... So anyways... Speaking of cows.... Haha having two conversations is very fun... So cows... My fabulous father decided to kill one of our seven cows which I had fabulously named : Ed, Ted, Ned, Fred, and Joe, Piggy, Mahonri-Moriankamer... (sp?) We decided that he killed Joe cuz his name didn't rhyme... So then later my daddy called and told me that Joe was coming to dinner... :( I'm afraid to eat any meat in our house for fear that i'm eating JOE! .... Hmm well I think thats all I think... This year hasn't off to that great of a start for me... so hopefully that will change really soon... :)
Toodles! :)

No comments: